FUTURE OF CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY – WALKING THE ROADS OF DIGITIZATION
So how does the construction industry bring this creativity to life and meet demand? The old way.
- Piles and piles of Paperwork to go through that consumed a lot of time.
- Slow Communication would consume a lot of time.
- Reporting and resolving any discrepancies or non conformity took a lot of time.
- All checklists used were repetitive and didn’t portray good statistics.
- Periodic inspections were taking a lot of time to get approved, productivity was lost.
- All checklists are executed digitally so there’s no need to use paper.
- RFI would be raised, reviewed and approved on cloud, therefore saving tons of time.
- Non conformity are identified and tracked to closure in minimal time.
- All checklists are dynamic and yield highly informative statistics.
- 40% more inspections done and 75% increase in productivity is observed.